Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Sickwit Is waiting for someone to duel

User ImageMike Lindyn
2:37 am Friday
May 22, 2009
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
We have a new member Sickwit who is waiting for someone to accept his duel challenge. His profile is here. Who´s up for it?

Hey Sickwit - if no one accepts in the next day or so I´ll accept it. Guitar Guitar
User Imagejeremy
4:16 am Friday
May 22, 2009
Dang... the only way I could post a duel is if I get a chance after I get outta bed later this afternoon. Otherwise it´s all yours Mike. I´ll be on my way into the lost weekend after today. And I won´t be near my home or computer to do it.
User ImageTerry
11:26 am Friday
May 22, 2009
i´ll take that challange. Guitar
hey, let the dueling begin! Guitar

your going to have to give me a second to get on my pro tools and record something worth while...
User ImageMike Lindyn
12:05 pm Friday
May 22, 2009
Right on Krispy!

I was hoping someone else would step up. Can´t wait to hear both of you guys.
User ImageSickwit
8:34 am Tuesday
June 2, 2009
How do we do this

How do we get the duel rolling?
User ImageTerry
6:29 pm Tuesday
June 2, 2009
the instructions are on the duel page...there very simple. Thumbs Up
User Imagejeremy
7:36 pm Tuesday
June 2, 2009
Didn´t you two just have a duel? It´s closed now but you two had a duel up last week.
User ImageMike Lindyn
8:15 pm Tuesday
June 2, 2009
Quote From Sickwit:
How do we get the duel rolling?

Sorry that duel ran and was already closed... Sometimes it takes a few days to for someone to accept a challenge but once it is accepted the duel starts and runs for seven days at which point it is closed.

I might make it so the system sends out an e-mail when the duel is accepted right now I try not to send out too many notices but I think this might be a good place to send one out. I´ll make that change in the next day or so.