Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

i put two new guitar duels up...

User ImageTerry
8:13 pm Friday
July 3, 2009
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
how do i host the backing tracks mike? Blink
the backing tracks are on my profile.
User ImageTerry
8:53 pm Friday
July 3, 2009
by the way......you must use the backing track to duel with me. Clap
User Imagejeremy
6:59 pm Sunday
July 5, 2009
Dude, I think Mike must be busy. Haven´t heard a peep from him lately. I´m gonna check out these duels later though. I´m still working on the Master of Puppets duel that I´m gonna post against Sickwit. It´s taking me forever to find the time to do that.
User ImageTerry
11:19 pm Sunday
July 5, 2009
no shit...i cant get ahold of him at all.
User Imagejeremy
2:59 am Monday
July 6, 2009
Word. He´ll be back around. After all, this is HIS site. He´s gotta hit it. I just listened to the backing tracks for your current duels. They sound like fun. I´d like to take a crack at one of those. I hope that someone else does too. But again... I´m gonna hafta dig up the time to do it.
User ImageMike Lindyn
5:39 pm Monday
July 6, 2009
Sorry guys went camping last week with the family. Got back yesterday.

As for uploading the the backing tracks... Just go into the media management section of GKN and click on the link that says "Upload Pictures, MP3´s, or Other Media File by Clicking Here".

Upload your backing track (less than 3mb please). Then go back into the media management section and you will see the link to the file you just uploaded. Jump
User ImageTerry
12:18 pm Tuesday
July 7, 2009
its all ready to go... Smoke
User Imagejeremy
1:05 pm Friday
July 10, 2009
I finally put up my challenge against Sickwit. So that duel is on. Now I´m starting to hit that track for pizzle´s song. If nobody gets to that by next week then I´ll submit my track for that duel.