Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Mike Lindyn!!!!!

User ImageTerry
7:04 pm Saturday
July 11, 2009
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Im callin you out for this one...
the guitar duel is up.
i figure with your vast knowledge of chord theroy it would be the most fun for you to duel on.
i only know the chords and movements by heart so i would have to sit and write down all the weird ass chords in the song but im sure you can find them on the internet somewhere!

Jamie Cullum "21st Century Kid"

whadda say chap?
you game?
Smoke
User ImageTerry
7:06 pm Saturday
July 11, 2009
also, you can play a version for your self or i can supply the track i used at your request! Thumbs Up
User ImageMike Lindyn
1:41 am Sunday
July 12, 2009
Sure. Send me a link to the bg track... I only heard this song for the first time about 2 minutes ago, but I´ll give it a shot.
User ImageTerry
6:36 pm Tuesday
July 14, 2009
there it is main!

http://www.guitarknowledgenet.com/media_files/492856ca8693ffbbf50e6e8aafea4d392aabb7a7_1.mp3
User Imagejeremy
7:52 pm Tuesday
July 14, 2009
I´m eagerly awaiting this duel. I wanna hear you dudes lay down some sweet licks over that.
User ImageMike Lindyn
2:23 pm Wednesday
July 15, 2009
Ok its on!!!! Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar
User Imagejeremy
6:57 pm Sunday
July 26, 2009
Dudes, do you think that there are enough chords in that 21st Century Kid song? I learned the progressions for that song over the weekend. There were chords that I´ve never played or even heard of in my life in that song. I always like to learn the chord progressions of a song first before I start writing a lead for it. I was amazed by the mixture of unconventional chords in those progressions. Very cool though. It´ll be even cooler writing some leads over that stuff.
User ImageTerry
8:35 pm Monday
July 27, 2009
no shit huh.
ya also playing all the chords fluently gets pretty knarly!!!!!
when i recorded this i had to really focus and voice all the notes...damn piano players!!!!lol Smoke
User Imagejeremy
1:49 am Tuesday
July 28, 2009
Oh, so that´s the problem. This is a piano song? I haven´t searched for the original recording of the song or the artist who wrote and recorded it. I kinda don´t wanna hear the original ´cause I don´t want it to influence what I might do with it.
User ImageMike Lindyn
9:23 pm Tuesday
July 28, 2009
I´ll have to get the chords for this it sounds like a great workout. I love songs like this... Piano voicings can be a real challenge... But it can seem too cool if you pull it off.