Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

I need tracks for the guitar duels that were put up!

User ImageTerry
2:18 am Friday
September 25, 2009
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
post them up so we can use your backing track.
User Imagejeremy
3:09 am Saturday
September 26, 2009
Are you talking about Highintel? Maybe he hasn´t caught onto the idea that some of us have been kickin´ around about using the same backing track for the duels. I still think that´s the way to do it. That way it´s easier to judge who brought it to the table better.
User ImageTerry
10:29 am Saturday
September 26, 2009
agreed. the other duel was to different to me...he did a bad ass track, but mine was so different that I felt that i could have dueled his track better with an answer to it rather than my more soft sounding track.
User ImageMike Lindyn
2:01 pm Saturday
September 26, 2009
HighIntel is a bad ass player too. I´m going to be answering one of his duels if I can sit down and record for a few hours this week.

Creating the backing tracks is always the hard part.... Or at least the part I hate most.
User ImageHighintel
11:48 pm Friday
October 2, 2009
Backing Tracks

Guitar My solution for this would be to use a public link that way you don´t need a private email to send backing track to everyone that wants to duel. Guitar

Look at my most recent duel. It´s a Cover Duel. We can use the Jam tracks too. Some are really good.

Example,

Blues Jam in Am Duel,

Here is the Backing Track,
http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/play/jamtracks/blues_backing_in_am.htm

quick easy no fuss and easily accessible and down-loadable. Thumbs Up

That way if this takes off where you have hundreds of duels to choose from there is no delay in correlating info through e-mail etc... Cursing

And...No... I didn´t catch on to the whole BT thing...hehe Sorry.. Been away for a while with no internet. But I´m Back now.. Guitar

I went back and read comments on some old Duels and caught on pretty quick to what was going on..then I read J´s comment. Blush

Highintel´s not really Highly intellectual like his name suggests...lol Maybe it means High Intelligence..kidding.Smoke Blush
User ImageMike Lindyn
1:09 pm Saturday
October 3, 2009
These are great! I´m totally up for a duel with some of these. I found a Rock track under that Jam tunes that I will make a duel with... If I get a break from the kids I´ll do it tonight.
User Imagejeremy
12:29 am Tuesday
October 6, 2009
Dude, Highintel, that´s a good site. I never found that one before. Thanks!
User ImageHighintel
12:35 am Tuesday
October 6, 2009
Any time!

This one I have had problems with but it has a huge assortment

http://guitarbt.com/
User ImageHighintel
12:36 am Tuesday
October 6, 2009
http://www.guitarbt.com/index.php?page=dl_list