Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Duels

User ImageHighintel
3:15 pm Monday
October 5, 2009
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
I Made...what you think? Thumbs Up Thumbs Down Blush

User ImageMike Lindyn
8:51 pm Monday
October 5, 2009
This is GREAT! Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar

I did something like this for the lessons section, when it was finished it was over 20 long... Which is a little too long in my opinion. Yours was better because it was shorter, more to the point and voice was cooler too Smile

Hope this gets more people, I´m sure it will. Also, just having more duels will attract people too. Maybe I can work on a duels interface that can be run on the front page too. There are a lot of people that go to the site but never see the duels section because the site has so many other things too. Having more info about the duels on the front page gets more people into the duels area too.

Excellent work man thank you. Thumbs Up
User ImageHighintel
9:18 pm Monday
October 5, 2009
Duels Video

hehe! Thanks Mike!

It was all Improv, I am sure with a lil thought and a good camera it would be awesome.

If you make the video (Tutorial) you can e-mail me the WMV file and the narration you want spoken, I´ll do the voice Wink Even if it´s all rough and unedited I can put it into movie maker and spice it up!

It´s obviously a joke on the vid, but I can make it sound realistic, or keep humor in it too.

People like both!
User ImageMike Lindyn
9:26 pm Monday
October 5, 2009
Yeah I hate talking on recorded media... Its one of the main things that keeps me from doing videos on this site. Every time I listen to myself I think "Wow, I sound like a total tool." and then I usually stop recording at that point. Gotta get past that too... suck it up and just do it.

I agree that the humor aspect is important too, that is another thing that my lessons video was lacking too.
User ImageHighintel
9:27 pm Monday
October 5, 2009
ps

I almost forgot! Shocked

The Video already has 85 views and it was added October 05, 2009, 04:11 AM. And that´s just My Channel.

I wasn´t going to share it with my friends, but If you are cool with this vid, I will see if they will help send it to their millions of subscribers.

I would personally make a good video first and send that but it´s up to you.....Let me know and I´ll send this one.

I didn´t want to embarrass you because it´s pretty silly.So it won´t hurt my feelings if ya want to make another one Wink
User Imagejeremy
12:37 am Tuesday
October 6, 2009
That was hilarious. It has a sort of "Chad Vader" sound to it the way you narrated it. The only thing I´d do differently is "CamStudio" the screens instead of filming them or whatever.
User ImageHighintel
3:08 am Tuesday
October 6, 2009
Shocked Sweet! Do you have a Link? I looked it up but all the trials look fishy to me. Looks cool.
User Imagejeremy
9:59 pm Tuesday
October 6, 2009
CamStudio? That´s what I use at home. I used that to do the one lesson that I´ve posted on here. This Youtube dude has a good tutorial about how to grab and set up CamStudio...