Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

GPro Tabs

User ImageT.A.Z
1:40 pm Wednesday
December 23, 2009
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Hey Mike, I´ve started working on some GPro tabs and I have the intention to have them at the highest standard. Including drums/bass and any additional instruments or noises.

My question is if I make a topic in the tabs request sub-forum for me to provide a list for people to see what I have, they can then email me and request the ones they want, will that in any way be breaking laws or risk getting any one in trouble?

All the tabs are created by me aswell if that makes a difference? Smile
User Imagejeremy
7:30 am Saturday
December 26, 2009
I think that the Internet is over that now. Or, at least it´s been swept under the rug for a while. I have a page of tabs on my site.

The only question that I have is... where is our fearless leader? I haven´t seen Mike around here for a while.
User ImageT.A.Z
4:54 pm Saturday
December 26, 2009
I know man where the hell is Mike? Usually he´s always the first to comment on anything posted! lol

I´m working on all of the Passion and Warfare album at the minute on guitar pro I want it to be as expert as I can possibly manage haha
User Imagejeremy
9:01 am Thursday
December 31, 2009
That´s awesome. Are you doing it all from scratch by ear? That´s a project.
User ImageT.A.Z
5:25 pm Thursday
December 31, 2009
I´m writing up the guitar stuff from the tab books and watching him play the songs so I can get a better understanding. All the drums, bass and other instruments I´m using my ear to transcribe
User Imagejeremy
12:36 am Friday
January 1, 2010
Dude...
User ImageBillyJack
9:02 pm Thursday
January 7, 2010
Sometime Mr. Mike gets a little bit busy. Peace
User Imagejeremy
3:52 am Friday