Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Peavey Decals

User ImageTerry
11:50 pm Friday
June 4, 2010
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
I just got a matching slant cab for my straight 5150 cab. It has a Peavey emblem on the tolex and it looks nice. Whoever owned this cab I just got took it off (probably because he didn´t think peavey was cool) and I am irritated that I cant find another peavey emblem to put on it. Does anyone have one to spare?
User ImageT.A.Z
12:43 pm Sunday
June 6, 2010
You not tempted to try eBay mate?? I bet you could find one on there.

Sorry though I don´t have any.
User Imagejeremy
10:26 pm Monday
June 7, 2010
Dude, I have one. It´s metal. I don´t know if it´s what you´re looking for. It´s actually screwed into an old Crate head (I always hated the Crate emblem so I took it off) up in my attic. If you think that you might want it then I´ll take a picture of it to see if it´s what you´re looking for.
User ImageTerry
3:25 pm Tuesday
June 8, 2010
hell yes. That would be awesome. I looked on ebay and all I came across were stickers and vinyl decals and stuff like that.
User Imagejeremy
6:35 pm Tuesday
June 8, 2010
Cool. It´ll take me a couple days to achieve it, but I´ll post a picture of it to make sure it´s what you want. If you want it then you´ll just hafta give me some address info in private so I can ship it out to you, wherever the hell you are right now, I forget. It´s yours, free of charge. You get the "guitar player" discount.
User ImageTerry
7:25 pm Tuesday
June 8, 2010
Right on.
User Imagejeremy
9:56 pm Thursday
June 10, 2010
Alright dawg, here it is. It looks white on my screen but it´s actually like gun-metal gray. It´s all-metal. It´s about 6.5" long. I laid it on my fretboard so that you could get an idea of it´s dimensions. Let me know if this is what you´re looking for...

User ImageTerry
12:06 am Saturday
June 12, 2010
Thats perfect Jerm! Hells ya. Thanks for taking the time to hook that up. I´ll shoot you a message with my info on here.
User ImageMike Lindyn
12:49 am Sunday
June 13, 2010
jeremy comes through again Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump Jump
User Imagejeremy
6:51 pm Sunday
June 13, 2010
Hehe... yeah. I love all guitar players, so, anything I can do to help out, I´m there. I got your info, Terry. As I said in my reply, I´ll try to send it out later this week. You´ll hafta post a picture of it in use if it works out for you.
User ImageTerry
9:45 pm Monday
June 14, 2010
I most definately will. Thanks again bro. Guitar
User Imagejeremy
11:59 pm Tuesday
June 29, 2010
Dude,

I didn´t get this done before I went on vacation but now I´m back. I´ll get this sent out this week.
User Imagejeremy
7:10 pm Monday
July 12, 2010
I finally got around to packing this thing up. I´m gonna ship it out this week. It was funny, as I was packing it up, I noticed that there was something scratched into the back of it. So, I looked at it a little closer and saw that it says, "Dog Butt" on it. I don´t even know who´s amplifier this thing is from ´cause I found it in a rehearsal space that one of my bands shared with multiple other bands. So I don´t know who even wrote that on there but I thought that it was funny. It´s on the back so you won´t see it when it´s mounted on your cab. I´ll ship it this week.
User Imagejeremy
3:31 am Monday
July 19, 2010
Terry, I sent the Peavey emblem out on Friday so you should see it on your doorstep someday soon. Sorry it took me a while to get it sent out. Let me know if/when you get it.
User Imagejeremy
6:47 pm Thursday
August 5, 2010
Whoa. I wonder what happened to Terry. He hasn´t been around since June. He must´ve got that Peavey emblem in the mail by now. Maybe he´s having a crazy summer. I hope he reports back.