Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

I´m starting to give lessons agains

User ImageMike Lindyn
8:34 am Saturday
July 3, 2010
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
My wife´s uncle has asked me to give him guitar lessons and we are going to do the first lesson today. The last student I had was like ten years ago in fact it was this guys son. I´m looking forward to this as it may push me harder in my own playing. I´ll post to let you guys know hows it progresses.
User Imagejeremy
6:32 pm Sunday
July 4, 2010
Awesome. I´m kinda teaching a young dude right now. He´s always been like a nephew/brother to me even though we´re not related. Now he´s like 21, I think, and he´s eager to push his playing a little further. We´re also writing songs in the process. We play on the roof of my house. It´s a pretty cool place to jam guitars. I´d bet that your roof is bit too hot out there for that, Mike. That´s cool that you´re teaching. Teaching is fun.
User ImageMike Lindyn
12:06 am Tuesday
July 6, 2010
Jamming on the roof sounds really fun... And yeah, you don´t want to jam on my roof this time of year, your guitar might explode Very happy.

The first lesson went well. Its the same first lesson I´ve given hundreds of times but it was fun. I hope this guy sticks with this for a little while, you never know in the first few lessons. You´re right, teaching is fun. Smile