Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Guitar Pro 6

User ImageT.A.Z
1:06 pm Friday
September 3, 2010
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Hey guys,

Now I know some/most of you will probably have heard and maybe tried Guitar Pro at some point. Just wondering if theres anyone that has got a full Guitar Pro 6 version??

Any opinions on it??
User ImageMike Lindyn
8:27 pm Saturday
September 4, 2010
I have not gotten version 6 yet. I´d also be interested in hearing what anyone thinks about it.
User ImageT.A.Z
8:49 am Sunday
September 5, 2010
From what I´ve read mate its much better.

The biggest gripe that most people have is that to be able to make the drum tracks, you must now use proper drum notation rather than being able to use a TAB method.

But other than that it seems that it´s a great upgrade. If I have the money available after payday this week I´ll be purchasing it I think Very happy
User ImageMike Lindyn
9:47 pm Monday
September 6, 2010
Hmm, I Never tried writing out drum beats with Guitar Pro... Good idea. Doing it in tab would be ok. Drum notation shouldn´t be too hard. I have new PCs and I have not installed guitar pro 5 on them yet maybe I´ll do that tonight.
User ImageT.A.Z
10:54 am Tuesday
September 7, 2010
Drum notation is pretty easy man really. I found it helps with my sight reading too because I get a better understanding of rhythm´s.
User Imagejeremy
7:47 pm Friday
September 10, 2010
I never became a Guitar Pro dude. I always stuck with Power Tab. The only reason that I might get GP is ´cause sometimes that´s the only format you can find for a tab that you´re looking for.