Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Gear Pics

User ImageT.A.Z
7:34 pm Monday
September 6, 2010
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Mike, do the gear pics on your profile have to be a certain size/mb??

I´ve tried to re-do the pics because I deleted them off my photobucket and it´s not showing up any more.

By the way, I´m Andro-Taz, I changed my name in an effort to keep the same internet name on all the forums I use lol
User ImageMike Lindyn
5:50 am Tuesday
September 7, 2010
Hey there Duggy,

I looked into this a little. To answer your question, any standard image file type should work. I looked at the links you have in that section now they are both not found when you try and load them in the browser. Photobucket says "The specified media does not exist". One of the links also has a bunch of letters at the end on the file name but even if you take off the extra letters you get "The specified media does not exist". I would put the links in but I was thinking you might not want me to for security or privacy reasons.

I just changed the picture of my piano on my profile page and it worked ok. It might be you are entering the wrong url and might have to try again or if you´d like just send me a link to the pictures you want to use and I´ll update them.
Mike
User ImageT.A.Z
3:59 pm Tuesday
September 7, 2010
Hey Mike, I´m trying everything man. Here´s a link to the photobucket album.
http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j247/guitar_moron/Guitar%20and%20Gear%20Pics/

Don´t know what the hell I´m doing man haha
User ImageMike Lindyn
5:25 pm Wednesday
September 8, 2010
Got these loaded. I´m not sure if I used the right image for the Yamaha.
User ImageT.A.Z
7:23 pm Wednesday
September 8, 2010
Thats ace cheers Mike!!!

How do I actually do it then for future reference? Blink
User ImageMike Lindyn
5:01 pm Thursday
September 9, 2010
Thumbs Up Happy to help.

This is how you can do this in the future... Go into your picture album and click on the picture you want to use when you get to that picture you will see a text input area labeled "Direct Link". Copy that url. Then go into your profile and past the link into the picture area of the instrument list.
User Imagejeremy
12:50 am Saturday
September 11, 2010
Nice. I think I saw that picture of your Universe before. That´s a great guitar. I almost bought that exact model once. It was a scratch & dent but the dude wanted too much for it.
User ImageT.A.Z
2:13 pm Saturday
September 11, 2010
Yeah it is an awesome guitar dude. I´m trying to sell it now though, I want a ZW Epiphone Razz
User Imagejeremy
11:49 pm Friday
September 17, 2010
Too bad you don´t live next door to me. How much you sellin´ that for?
User ImageT.A.Z
9:54 am Saturday
September 18, 2010
Looking for about 1000GBP. That´s only to the local guys or some I know. If I sell it up on eBay I´ll be asking for more.