Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Time 4 a new BAND!!!!

User Imagejeremy
9:43 pm Sunday
February 26, 2012
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
I haven´t had a band since 2008. I want a new band. Anybody else feeling this? This is the longest I´ve gone without having a band since I started playing in the mid-eighties. The last band I had was a Slayer cover band which was awesome. That was one of my favorite bands I´ve ever had. Before that I had 2 bands going at once; a rock cover band and an original metal/hardcore crossover band. That was in the late 90´s, early 2000´s. Now I have nothing. That´s why I´ve just been recording original acoustic/vocal songs on my own. I don´t have a band. All of the dudes that I used to be in bands with are gone now. One dude is on the road with LoG all the time and doesn´t really live here no more, the other dude became a priest and lives in Chicago, another dude moved to Colorado, another dude moved to Virgina, and this other dude moved a couple hours away but he doesn´t have time no more. Then there were other dudes who just kinda quit it all and don´t play no more.

So now I gotta find all NEW dudes and form a new, original band. I really need it. Know what I mean?
User ImageT.A.Z
12:16 pm Saturday
March 10, 2012
I´d love to get in another band!

Time has been soaked up recently between work, work and raising the little lad. If I ever had the time and chance to get in another band though...god I´d jump at it!!
User Imagejeremy
7:04 pm Saturday
March 17, 2012
Need a second guitar player? Wink