Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

User ImageT.A.Z
10:19 am Monday
July 24, 2006
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Hey Mike just thought i'd let you know when ever i log in i have to log in twice and then when i have logged in none of the forums show as new posts. Even if there is any. Just hought i'd let ya know, i dont know if its just my computer or maybe the system i dunno.
User ImageMike Lindyn
10:29 am Monday
July 24, 2006
Re: Posts

Quote From WildSideHamster:
Hey Mike just thought i'd let you know when ever i log in i have to log in twice and then when i have logged in none of the forums show as new posts. Even if there is any. Just hought i'd let ya know, i dont know if its just my computer or maybe the system i dunno.

I know this stinks. :evil: :evil: :evil:
It happens to me too. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm just waiting for the full release of phpbb3 and the whole board is going to be upgraded. I am running the bata version on a test server right now and its a much better board. The only down side is we will lose the aqua board style and the spell check until I find one that works with version 3.
User ImageT.A.Z
11:08 am Monday
July 24, 2006
Ok Mike no problem. I've noticed if you log-in to check your PMs it works no problem if that helps Wink
User ImageNate
5:26 pm Monday
July 24, 2006
I've always just stayed logged in, (don't know if that's a great idea...), and I've never had any problems..
User ImageMike Lindyn
6:52 pm Monday
July 24, 2006
Theres nothing wrong with the staying logged on method. I mainly use firefox and have the login autofilled. Makes the login in twice thing a lot easier.