Home | Tools & Resources | Lessons | Guitar Duels | Messageboard | Member Profiles | Search | Log In

Lessons

User ImageT.A.Z
6:23 pm Saturday
July 12, 2008
Reply || Reply With Quote || Report
Mike just a quick one for ya, would it be possible to add a category to the "Select Appropriate Lessons Categories" section when creating a lesson??

As you know I do a lot of covers, and I´d like to compile a series of Style Profiles on some Key Guitar players. So would it be possible for you to add a Artist Profile/Artist Style Profile/Artist Style Analysis sort of genre??

If you could do that that would be ace mate!!!
User ImageMike Lindyn
12:22 am Sunday
July 13, 2008
Sorry man... not right now but this is a great idea. I would do this if it were as simple as it sounds... But please believe me when I say this is not a can of worms I want to open. Sad

There are a lot of changes I can and will make to the Lesson Builder and the lesson building process but but I´m not touching that lesson filter until I´m ready to redesign the whole filter process. There are just so many things that tie together in the lesson filter process that I don´t even want to mess with it. My forethought of this section was lacking as a result it was very hard to build, edit or change.

This was one of the last section finished on the new site and it held up the release date by a couple of weeks. Just because it was a big section and things kept going wrong Cursing I think there are posts in the forum where I was talking about this section when I was push back the release.

Although I think this is a great idea for later releases, it will have to be put on the back burner for now.
User ImageT.A.Z
11:08 am Sunday
July 13, 2008
Ok maye No Problem I´ll make do. If you do get round to doing it sometime I can always go back and edit it so its no big deal!!